OrioN Gaming
Hello and welcome to OrioN Gaming's official website.

Feel free to Register on our website for more benefits of our big list of features.

Feel free to take a look around and have a friendly chat with us on the forums!

This site will be updated daily so you don't have to miss out on recent changes of our clan.

Enjoy!

bREAVEr's` application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bREAVEr's` application

Post by bREAVEr` on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Contact Information:

GameRanger #ID (Numbers):6495396

PS4 #ID (Optional): i don't have,i will get  soon,for sure

Game Information:

In-Game Nickname:bREAVEr`/breaver

Previous Nicknames (If you had):im stable at breaver ,i had old names but for fun.

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak,...):umm,i started in 2012 till 2015,took a breake till summer 2016 and active now, i do not remember the streaks to be honest,but why not showing them in cws :p

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No): No

Are you used to playing clanwars: Yeah ofcourse

How many hours can you be online daily:now i started my vacation,so i will be mostly like 12hrs per day..i know that is much but i like cod :p

Personal Information:

Why do you want to join OrioN?: First of all,i knew hoegy yesterday,and it was enough to see his awesome personality and also gameplay :p :p,he is friendly ,and that's what attracted me to apply,Second of All,Bullet is an old friend,although we do not talk much,but i like him alot.

What new things can you bring to our community?:Fun at ts ...and awesome clan wars :p

Previous clans and reason for leaving: i had some clans for mix,was not official and here are the official ones -r.M | : Closed By Kenneth Edmund Peter-OpP| : i left since leader ship is bad,and 1 guy cannot lead the clan,and plus,no players are active,which does not fit me,i explained that for the leader and he understood me.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes

Additional information(optional):I would be gratefull if i got accepted,not only i will be part from a family,but also a house for a true friends and leaders Very Happy,thank you for reading this,i appreciate it.

breaver. <3
bREAVEr`

Mood Mood :
No mood set
Posts Posts : 28
Reputation Reputation : 0
Points Points : 36
Warnings Warnings :
No Warnings
Games Games :
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Player
Awards Awards :
CoD4 Player Website User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bREAVEr's` application

Post by HoeGy on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:17 pm

No need for a test for you mate.I've seen you in game, good skills, good personality and adore your Human knowledge!  drinkbuddy 
All i can say is

You have been ACCEPTED!. Make sure to put on the [OriG] tag, and read our clan rules HERE. We hope you enjoy your stay in the community! Welcome to OrioN Gaming!

HoeGy
Founder

Site Admin
Graphic Designer

Mood Mood :
Feeling Brilliant
Posts Posts : 234
Reputation Reputation : 5
Points Points : 453
Warnings Warnings :
No Warnings
Games Games :
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Player Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Player Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Player Call of Duty: World at War Player Age of Empires 2 Player Counter Strike: Global Offense Player
Awards Awards :
CoD4 Player CS:GO Player Official OrioN Member Teamspeak User Artist Website User Donator 3 Month Loyalty

View user profile https://www.orion-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: bREAVEr's` application

Post by PiNo on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Welcome mate!

PiNo
Founder

CoD4 War Leader
Donator

Mood Mood :
Feeling Musical
Posts Posts : 105
Reputation Reputation : 2
Points Points : 113
Warnings Warnings :
No Warnings
Games Games :
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Player Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Player Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Player Call of Duty: World at War Player Age of Empires 2 Player Counter Strike: Global Offense Player
Awards Awards :
Always using claymores CoD4 Player CS:GO Player Official OrioN Member Teamspeak User Website User Donator 3 Month Loyalty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2017 OrioN Gaming. All rights reserved. by [OriG] HoeGy´